He's Almost Three

Tomorrow, he turns three.
Three years old.
And so, to honour that milestone, Zach and I decided to have a photo shoot while his little brother had a nap. Our last photos of a two year old Zachary and his mother, all taken by Zachary himself (and me,sans makeup, greasy hair, couldn't say no, could I?)


 Chipmunks

 Gotta eat that cute face!

 Squishy face

 AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

 My first baby...

 Aliens

And then he took a picture of just me. And begged me to put it on my "bloggy"...so I did.

Love you so much, Zach. You changed my life forever and for always and I am so grateful for that.

3 comments:

  1. Excellent post! What a fun way to entertain the little guy! Love the alien shot! And that's a good one of you at the end. Z's gonna be a photographer! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! I can't believe that Z is going to be 3!!
    My life is so much better because of Zach! I love him soooo much!xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic post! Just
    cheap diablo 3 Gold what a exciting way to captivate the little person! Love this nonresident picture! That is certainly a good one of yourself at the conclusion. Z's destined toBillig Guild Wars 2 Gold be a wedding photographer!

    ReplyDelete


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.