Um, I might have an unhealthy fascination with Brit Brit.
I really do adore her- I bought her Baby, One More Time album and played it non-stop in my dorm with my friend Greg.
And I dressed up like her for Halloween.
And I actually own every honest-to-goodness, hold in your hands CD she has ever put out.
And the only thing on my iPod when I run is her greatest hits album.
So she has a new video out. EXCITING. And it's not AWFUL- feels a bit like an homage to her Slave For You days- but I do have mixed feelings, because...
- Britney used to be such a good dancer, she looks like she's just phoning it in; AND
- I think she got a nose job (probably more than that, but it's what stands out most to me); AND I KEEP WONDERING
- Is she British now? When did that happen?; AND
- She feels forced
- Despite phoning it in, she dances better than I ever will; AND
- Her body looks AH-MAZ-ING; AND
- She always felt a bit forced so that's not new; BUT FOR CERTAIN
- I can't wait to visit the only HMV I know of (in a mall near my house) and buy her new CD whenever it comes out (like all the other dorky moms in their 30s).