Vegas Or Bust!: Week 3

YEAHYEAHYEAHYEAHYEAHYEAHYEAHYEAHYEAHYEAH!!!!!!

One week until I hit the strip in Vegas for THREE, KID-FREE DAYS! I plan to do lots of sleeping in and lounging and taking in the sights. Oh, and lots of eating out- that's one of the things I miss most about having two little kids. We never eat out anymore. NEVER. It's always a headache when we do and I don't love putting myself through the embarrassment of my 1 year old running around a restaurant with his hand down his pants and my 3 year old declaring that every bite of food is YUUUUCCCKKKY!
It will also be my birthday while we're in Vegas (hence, the reason we're going)...so I think so champagne will be in order:) *yeahhhh, so indulgent! I never have champagne, but I adore it!*

Anyway, the check-in:)

This past week I did the Tone It Up #beachweek, which consisted of TWO workouts a day and lean, clean and green eating. I woke up at 5:00 a.m. every single day last week. Yup, you read that right...every single day. And I did at least 30 minutes of cardio at that disgusting time. Then, I snuck in a Tone It Up online workout at night before bed. Every single day.
I ate beautifully- even I was impressed with how perfectly I ate. And all I drank was water and Grapefruit Perrier, which is amazing for me. I love me some Diet Coke!

And the results?

In 5 days, I had lost FOUR pounds and 3.5 inches!!! WHOOP!
I took the long weekend off from HARD workouts and PERFECT eating, but managed to maintain the loss:)

Total thus far?
almost 8 pounds and 8 inches. I have already surpassed my goal for Vegas:)

Now, the week before Vegas, I plan to keep my 5:00 a.m. workouts (it is the only time that I actually have available to workout without kids/work in the way) and my lean, clean, green eating. It's just one more week- I can do anything for a week, right??

No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.