Vegas Or Bust: The Results

{drumroll please}

The results of my Vegas or Bust slim down are in and....

I lost 11 pounds and 9 inches.

So proud that I stuck to my plan and got in all my workouts. So proud that I ate very clean, lean and green (for the most part) AND that I'm now at a lower weight then I was when I got pregnant with William.

Losing baby weight is extraordinarily hard for me. The busyness of my life, the chaos of working with two very little kids underfoot and having a husband that is gone for a minimum of 12 hours a day, can really overtake anything I ever try to do for myself. But I stuck to it because I need to remember that I matter too.

So we're off to the Venetian for a few days- can't wait to sleep and eat and drink champagne.

See you in a bit:)

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go! You'll have to give me some pointers when I get to that point in a few months!

    ReplyDelete


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.