Sunday Sanity Saving Tip

Moms (new or seasoned)-

Make sure you shave your legs once a month.
Because after 30 days, it's dang hard to get that razor through the growth. Thus forcing you to use your husband's electric razor and super sharp Mach 5 razor without his knowledge and potentially ruining both but not telling him and just putting them back in the cupboard in hopes that he'll decided to join Movember a bit late and not shave for the month.

Don't ask me how I know. Just heed the warning.

PS- don't worry about shaving for "fun" times either...I've asked around and apparently, after seeing you birth one (or two, or more) baby, the whole "grooming" thing becomes a non-issue.

PPS- vote??? This has brought out some serious competitor instincts in me.

5 comments:

  1. Thankfully I've never been a hairy person :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How much can I LOVE that your grandma is laughing at this post!!!! As am I.....but when you're a single mom, and potentials haven't seen your whoo-ha...you need to groom...:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's remarkable to see your nice runescape gold introduction, and I'm going to bookmark rs gold this and come back to it. Keep writing! I really love your blog and benefit of your buy runescape gold easy decriptions.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yet again fantastic article. You appear to have a good understanding of these types of styles.When I coming into your website,We thought this kind of . Think about it and make writting your site could be more appealing. In your Success!

    ReplyDelete


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.