Sunday Sanity Saving Tip

Moms (new or seasoned)-

Make sure you shave your legs once a month.
Because after 30 days, it's dang hard to get that razor through the growth. Thus forcing you to use your husband's electric razor and super sharp Mach 5 razor without his knowledge and potentially ruining both but not telling him and just putting them back in the cupboard in hopes that he'll decided to join Movember a bit late and not shave for the month.

Don't ask me how I know. Just heed the warning.

PS- don't worry about shaving for "fun" times either...I've asked around and apparently, after seeing you birth one (or two, or more) baby, the whole "grooming" thing becomes a non-issue.

PPS- vote??? This has brought out some serious competitor instincts in me.

6 comments:

  1. Thankfully I've never been a hairy person :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How much can I LOVE that your grandma is laughing at this post!!!! As am I.....but when you're a single mom, and potentials haven't seen your whoo-ha...you need to groom...:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's remarkable to see your nice runescape gold introduction, and I'm going to bookmark rs gold this and come back to it. Keep writing! I really love your blog and benefit of your buy runescape gold easy decriptions.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yet again fantastic article. You appear to have a good understanding of these types of styles.When I coming into your website,We thought this kind of . Think about it and make writting your site could be more appealing. In your Success!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The most exciting part of the event is now here on June 17th, pick up cheap neverwinter gold on safewow and prepare yourself for war now! Safewow neverwinter diamond is the cheapest online with 100% manual work quality! Fast delivery comes in 15 minutes!

    ReplyDelete


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.