Sunday School and Jersey Shore...wait, those two don't mix...

Thanks for the votes. Don't feel obligated to vote anymore- I have more then one vote and I'm happy for that. Not trying to win, just didn't want to be the only person with one vote:) You know, ego and all!

This morning we went to Church with Big Z and put him in Sunday School for the first time. He's only 8 months old, but he's so active that if he's awake during church, he can't sit still. He was good for about 10 minutes, and then he realized that his mommy was gone and cried. I went in and fed him, and left him again. I think he cried a bit more but he was ok for the most part.

I feel like he's a bit young, but I also am starting to see him get jealous when I am around other kids and crying when he can't see me. As he's going to be starting daycare sooner then later (well, August, but still) so I feel like he needs to be exposed to a few "strangers"...within reason. It was hard for me though. I don't know how I will ever go back to work and leave him all day.

In other news, we're on day 2 of a "I want to blow raspberries full of food all over you mommy" and "I want to nap at the worst possible times during the day and stay asleep for way too long so that I don't want to go to bed at night". Therefore, we have a food covered, sleepy mommy.

However, I'm a mommy that has managed to work out two days in a row (Turbojam and Jillian Micheal's 30 Day Shred). I am also a mommy who has watched every episode of JERSEY SHORE and has gotten her husband equally addicted. I feel like I'm way too old to enjoy this show so much, but I just can't help myself...fist pumping, battling on the dance floor to House music, girl fights, macho "men"...it's just too good.

1 comment:

  1. Ruth (aka "Grandma")January 11, 2010 at 3:44 PM

    I guess it's true about the special bond between mother & son. Z certainly adores his mommy & his mommy adores him!
    You could leave him with either his Grandma or his Nanny.....we won't mind in the least!

    ReplyDelete


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.