Rationing Eggos turns into a National Crisis...lol

THIS is the funniest blog post I've read in a while!
I think that reading comprehension needs to be improved, my friends, because I could read her sarcasm (in the article) loud and clear!  The fact that people actually thought that she was serious about rationing her eggos makes me laugh.  HA! (that's me, laughing).
She's a good sport- her blog in general is really dry and funny, just the way I like it.

And, to anyone who is worried, there are plenty of Eggos in Canada.  I checked:)

2 comments:

  1. Perhaps dry humor is harder to sell in print. Thanks so much for your support! I'm glad my Canadian friends still have their Eggos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reading comprehension in America seems to be lacking more every day! I loved Joey's post and thought it was a hilarious comment int he article. I wish people would think before they start to type a comment...

    ReplyDelete


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.