I'm BACK!

After almost 2 years of blogging on Urbanmoms.ca, I have come back to my original blog! I have missed Sleeping is for Losers and am so happy to be back, posting random pictures, thoughts, ideas, and ramblings.

Thanks to anyone who has read my blog(s) over the years. My, things have changed.

I'm now a mom of TWO!!! Z is 27 months and the most amazing toddler to ever walk the face of the planet! W is 1 month old and the sweetest little boo-boo bear. I just adore his little smile and sweet disposition.

Aren't they beautiful? I can't get over how amazing my kiddos are!

So, since we last talked, I got pregnant, had my second son, moved into a new house, stopped working...so much has changed yet life has seamlessly moved along and everything has fallen into place, just like it should.

I'm sure there are some major life events I'm missing, but in the meantime, can't wait to reconnect with you all!!!

2 comments:

  1. So, since we lastDiablo III Gold talked, I got pregnant, had my second son, moved into a new house, stopped working...so much has changed yet life has Cheap Guild Wars 2 Goldseamlessly moved along and everything has fallen into place, just like it should.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome. Your "Motherland" is undoubtedly a ought to inside my touring upcoming. The actual culture, customs and the possibility to always be separate regarding incredible all-natural means seems to be enough to start researching whenever, where and how I will help to make that journey an actuality. Appreciate your sharing ichigo costume this knowledge, appears like you had a nice period.

    ReplyDelete


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.