My day...

Good evening:
This is night #4 of being alone with Zach, all day, every day! Bah! I'm tired...

Here are some of the highlights of today:

-Completely different nap/feeding schedule then we have been doing for the past 2 months. Apparently my baby doesn't need to sleep, ever, haha.

-Covered in a shower of sweet potato, thanks to the fact that my son has learned how to blow really really good raspberries and wants to show it off, all the time.

-Covered in carrot-laden throw-up, thanks to the bib that my son tried to jam into his mouth, causing him to gag and release the 4 tablespoons of carrots and 2 tablespoons of oat cereal he had just eaten.

-Wearing carrot-laden throw-up on my shirt and jeans for 2 hours. I had to clean him up and re-feed him because he was hungry...I've worn worse.

-Pacifier up my nose. Who knew it would fit?? Zach did!

-EIGHT pacifiers on the floor during ONE attempt at a nap. He's got a good arm- one made it clear across the room!

-Baby spit all over my ear. Apparently it tastes good?

- Attempting to crawl...over and over and over and over and over...all while he is "supposed" to be sleeping. Uh-huh.

- The cutest smiles, giggles, and conversations ever!!! He totally makes it all worth it!

5 comments:

  1. Ruth Sweet (aka "Grandma")October 23, 2009 at 9:12 AM

    Ahhh...you're a trooper Sarah!
    Hopefully you get a little break soon...I'll be there on Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh don't worry- it was all really fun- he's just learned that he can blow raspberries and throw things and he gets a reaction from it...it just so happens that he likes to practice these skills while eating or "sleeping"...

    ReplyDelete
  3. The gagging during eating is happening in our house too. He puts his hand in his mouth, gags, but doesn't realize it's his hand that is causing the gagging, so he continues to do it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kids are so hilarious right?? I keep wondering when Zach will understand that he is gagging himself!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My daughter once spit up IN MY MOUTH. Still the most disgusting day of my life, but the love makes it all worthwhile!

    ReplyDelete


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.