Coffee Delivered To Your Door

How many times have you gone foraging in your kitchen, praying you'll find some coffee because you forgot to pick some up the last time you were at the store? I know it's not just me!

How many times have you wished there was a coffee delivery service that would deliver fresh coffee beans to your door? I know it's not just me! (also, I think I've wished there was a wine delivery service, and I am positive it's not just me!).

Enter Coast to Coast Coffee! They have recognized the need for a delivery service that brings the good stuff (or the 'nectar of life' as I call it) directly to your mail box. That's right: freshly roasted, Organic and Fair Trade coffees can now be ordered online and delivered to you- no matter where you live in Canada!

And the BEST PART? Delivery is FREE!!!!

What I love the most about Coast to Coast Coffee is that they are not only providing superior quality organic and fair trade coffees (roasted and shipped the same day you order for peak freshness), but they are offering convenience and quality at amazing prices

Having lived in a very rural town in Saskatchewan, I understand how hard it is to get really good coffee beans at a really good price. And even now that I live in a major city centre, I still struggle with finding a high quality coffee that I can brew and enjoy at home. 

Coast to Coast Coffee takes care of all those needs and they're Canadian to boot!

We ordered our first batch of coffee beans and had them in our mailbox within 3 days! Service, right?


How our beans arrived- freshly roasted and ready to be enjoyed!

And truthfully, the aroma of freshly ground coffee beans in the morning is a reason to get out of bed. Even better, fresh roasted coffee is naturally sweeter and higher in antioxidants than the stale, canned stuff you buy at the store.


Can you smell the delicious freshly ground coffee aroma through your screen?
 And the best part is that the coffee is REALLY REALLY REALLY delicious! We chose a medium roast for our first batch (yum!) but we are signing up for a SURPRISE ME! monthly delivery so that we receive a new origin and blend of coffee in our mailbox each and every month. 


Heaven in a cup!



Check out their offerings at www.coasttocoastcoffee.ca and try them out today! I can personally guarantee that you won't be disappointed!



1 comment:

  1. Agreed!
    I have tried them as well (decaf only so far), and love the coffee. Beans are GLISTENING compared to the bag I had from the cafe (my previous favourite).
    Also, surprised at how fun it is come home to an awesome smelling parcel in my mailbox!

    ReplyDelete


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.