Getting to know me...

1. Name someone with the same birthday as you. Yao Ming (that really tall basketball player.)

2. What has been your favorite age so far? Hm. Maybe 22?

3. Where did you meet your husband? At a party. At his house. I slept in his puke. Long story.

4. How many children do you have? Two beyond amazing lads

5. Have you ever sung in front of a large number of people? Yup. Was Pegora the Witch in a musical. Suck it, haters!

6. What’s the first thing you notice about your preferred sex? eyes. always.

7. What really turns you off? Being pompous. Get over yourself.

8. What do you order at Starbucks? non-fat vanilla latte with a shot of carmel.

9. What is your biggest mistake? moving while I was 8 months pregnant. (love my house but wow, should have moved before I was bigger then a house!)

10. As a child, what did you want to grow up to be? doctor.

11. Say something totally random about yourself. When preggo, I could eat at least a sleeve of Fudgee-Os a day (& I wonder why I gained 40 pounds)

12. Do you still watch kiddie movies or TV shows? Yup, yup (Dinosaur Train is my current fav)

13. Did you have braces? Retainer

14. Favorite Social Network? Facebook....and twitter. Actually, I think Twitter. Um, undecided?

15. What is the most romantic thing someone of the preferred sex has done for you? Oh my goodness, I am sure someone has done something romantic but I can't think of anything now. Chris? Help??

16. When do you know when it’s love? When you have the worst bladder infection ever and they stay at your place to make sure you're ok. That's love.

17. Do you speak any other languages? Oh, ya, Spanish (thanks Dora) and Chinese (Thanks Kai Lan) and French (Thanks 10 years of school)...now ask me to say anything other then counting to 10 and I'm screwed.

18. Have you ever been to a tanning salon? Oh ya. I'm whhhhitttteee! Prefer spray tan, though.

19. What magazines do you read? I get House & Home but haven't read an issue. Gah.

20. What is playing on your iPod right now? I can't find my iPod...but I really love that little Selina Gomez and her "I love you like a love song, baby..."

21. Have you ever ridden in a limo? yup


22. Has anyone you were really close to passed away? My papa

23. Do you watch MTV? Teen Mom!!!! What what!

24. What’s something that really annoys you? When no one in my house sleeps! EVER! URGGGGG!

25. Which television show you were sad to say goodbye to? GILMORE GIRLS. Seriously cried at the last episode and then rewatched the entire series while on mat leave with Z. LOVE.

26. Can you dance? uh, probably not.

27. What’s your favorite place in the world? New York City

28. Have you ever been rushed by an ambulance into the emergency room? I rode in an ambulance with Z once, but I wouldn't say RUSHED....

29. If you could meet anyone (dead or alive) who would it be? Lawrence Hill- he wrote my favourite book "The Book of Negro"...oh, and George Clooney!!!

30. If you could change one thing in the world for your child, what would it be? I would make it safe for them to be in school- no bullying, no predators- just let them be kids.

Your turn: If you’re up for the challenge, ask a question in the comments that you would like to know more about and I’ll do my best to answer it. How’s THAT for random?


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the shout out! Learned Spanish from Dora classic!

    ReplyDelete


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.